As luck would have it, today we need to think about two sites: a traditional website and its mobile optimized version. In our days it’s become a necessity, no matter what others might say. You may already have a traditional website that’s quite successful and reaps you the reward, but it’s only now when people have begun to “feel” the mobile revolution. Mobile technologies are being developed at an unprecedented speed and it’s only the beginning. Smartphones, tablets, web-enabled mp3 players have greatly changed our lives. And now it’s probably the best time to take advantages of these devices.
1. Mobile is everywhere! What is the purpose of having a website on a whole? Business owners purchase websites to market their business on the web and hopefully, get noticed there by potential customers. Today, mobile has become a hotspot to present a company and attract multi-million audience to it faster and in an easier way. Popularity of mobile devices is impressive and webmasters believe it’s only going to increase its upward trajectory.
2. Mobile is great entertainment! People use hundreds of applications to search for all kind of information. Everything is easily accessed with the help of mobile smartphones or tablets. Well-known sites such as Facebook and Twitter make mobile websites real fun and functional just as well. Being adapted to the smaller screens, mobile versions of a site are easier to navigate while information is way easier accessed.
3. Mobile is search. Nowadays mobile search has become one of the most popular online resource. All popular search engines such as Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo are investing in mobile. They know very well how popular mobile devices have become today, and give their users easy access to their favourite bookmarks.
4. Mobile is shopping! Mobile devices have changed the way that consumers shop today. Now people can access all the shops round-the clock and all year around. Real-time price comparisons make shopping process much more enjoyable! Without leaving home, one can pick a shop and make a bargain. Thus, if you don’t want to give up your positions and aim to stay competitive, you should leverage this new shopping channel too.
5. Mobile is local. Mobile applications are tailored to help you to mark your local position on the search-maps so that everyone can easily find your front doors. Include “About Us”, “Find Us”, “Hours of Operation” etc. into your website and increase the amount of your potential buyers. Even being away from the desktop computer, one wouldn’t have a problem to find your office on a map. The advantages of mobile versions are numerical. And I can assure you that mobile version of a site will only reap you the rewards!
Our team is comprised of professional experts with long-term experience in IT industry. If you're looking for iPhone App Developer , WordPress Designer , WordPress Developer or just a Custom Web Design We know how to create an effective and visually appealing project to suit your business needs.
Quality is a “must” criterion in our work. Everyone is looking for cost-effective and professional design and development services but only a scarce amount of companies can actually guarantee a good outcome at reasonable prices. We can create an innovative and unique project that will definitely capture the eye of any visitor!
We’ve accumulated a proper expertise about the market trends and technologies so that your project can comply with modern high standards and at the same time entice new customers on a constant basis. Besides, we are always ready to give you a professional advice in case you have any queries!
A growing number of companies has led to a huge competition on the Internet marketplace. In the present world, an original touch and unique characteristic are those factors that can place any online business right ahead of the rest. We understand business specifications and can comfortably fit your budget!
Contact us and get a free quote! We will get back to you immediately to discuss the details!